Sunday, December 4, 2011

Season of Wintery Things!

As promised some updated photos of my apartment in San Diego, BUT FIRST!! And it is truly a first, my very own Christmas tree. This is the first Christmas season that I have ever had my own real life/sized tree.
And after several nights spent searching stores for ornaments and in some cases making my own, in addition to a mid-tree lighting run to the store when I realized that I needed more lights because I didn't have enough =/ and a pretty penny later. TA DA!!!

It's not quite finished though....I was making a cranberry and popcorn garland and got tired of doing that about an hour in so...yeah, oh well =p In any case there you are, some pictures of the tree in its various stages of done-ness and below, some of my more favorite ornaments.

4 comments:

Ravages/CC said...

Can I have the Cranberry and Popcorn garland in a bed of lettuce confetti and some cheesy lights, please?

Katie said...

Well if you don't mind that the cranberries are made out of Styrofoam, then yes you may =) hehehe

Karen said...

Nice tree! :)

Lisa said...

Awww, wonderfully christmasy! Loving the excitement.