Monday, December 5, 2011

Did Someone Say Decorations?

Ok and now as promised, pictures of my apartment as it is now decorated, minus the kitchen, because I hadn't done my dishes yet and sans the bathroom because it hasn't changed =) Also the other side of the living room is the current location of several Christmas presents and so was also left out, not to mention the messiest part of my apartment currently and is driving me a little crazy. I'm still missing a few pieces of furniture to finish the apartment off, but eh, it's good enough. Enjoy! Now that I have a lovely, wonderful smelling Christmas Tree, I do more than ever!!

3 comments:

Ravages/CC said...

I am incredibly proud and overjoyed to see the coffee machine on the kitchen table. Go Katie!

Kristin said...

love the tree decal behind the couch!!!!!!

Ravages/CC said...

The decal on the wall looks a bit like your blog's background. Well done.