Monday, March 15, 2010

Way Better Than Yours

We had a lovely day in Exmoor today. Our return trip was as fun, if, in fact not more fun, than the last time we were there. Nine of us MAASMs went in a land rover. We got out at the first place we were able, on the Moors for a good run around and exploration. Of course, I was off running and jumping and getting myself into precarious positions amongst the shrubbery, as usual. I am sure that some of our more accomplished photographers will shortly send me photos of my antics, so that I may then share them with you, but for now you will have to settle with some of the less entertaining photos that I took.
Also, I have included some more photos from Big C's birthday photo walk. So enjoy those. He is an amazing photographer and generally established as my personal paparazzi person hahaha.

Exmoor:


Ros: "Contemporary Archaeology!!!! LOOK, I found it!" hahah


Rhodri aka 'Pods' stuck in the bramble bushes

The Sea!
hide and seek, archaeological style
lounging at the Roman Fortlet
Elle and Phil

Big C's photo's from the Photo Walk:

Leanne
Gingy in the ginger tree!
Devika
MAASM March
MAASM the Album (lol)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think I spotted a hobbit in the brush!!!

hmmm- can i lend you a hearing to cut down your shrubbery?