Went on a trip with Josh and Big C today. Josh is a friend of mine who does Landscape Archaeology. We drove South and East to a place called New Forest, which is very close to Southampton. It is really not terribly far from where I will be going on Monday to do my 'recy' (reconnaissance) trip with Karen for our final film before dissertations. Map for locales if you are interested (Click Here).
There were supposed to be more people going today, but in the end it was just the three of us which worked out really well, actually. We saw some wild ponies, I almost touched one, she let me get really close! ran around in the rain, climbed trees, crossed a small river, and an amazing lunch at some local pub, and just generally had a great day! Here are some of my better shots, mind you it was pouring down rain at the time so the pictures aren't as great as they could have been, but some turned out rather well. Again, I am sure that there will be some better photos, even some with me in them, later on. So when they show up (Big C or Josh's photos) I will post them.
1 comment:
The First and the Fourth remind me of something straight out of Austen. Ugh so jealous! Love the dropplet picture, think that is going to be my new background, though I am still partial to the Norway water one. We will see, maybe i will put it on another computer.
Post a Comment