Saturday, September 27, 2008

Adams Country Avenue


Erin and I went to the Adam's Avenue Street Fair today, and of course I forgot the sunblock, nothing too surprising about that really but you think that I would have learnt by now. It was quite the interesting event to be truthful. I am no sure when I have seen so many, lets go with inventive, hairstyles and clothing selections. At one point I felt like I was stuck in the fifties with greasers all over the place with their slick hair and cuffed jeans and all stars. At other times I felt like we were a monster truck rally and then at a metal concert with the spike mohawks and silver appendages coming out of the surround audiences faces. I guess it just goes to show that San Diego has a very diverse populous.

E just started working at a local based coffee shop, which means that she is working quite a bit and her going to work reminds me that I really should be looking for a job and trying to pull in some cash while I am down here. I just don't know where I would want to work because anywhere that I might actually wanna get a job would be a full time gig and I, at least for now, still have an obligation to go the Museum three times a week. I guess that I could take Erin up on her advice and just apply at the same place that she is working at.


Here is a random question for all you to contemplate in any spare time that you might have:

What do you think killed chivalry? I have a quite extensive theory on that subject that I will write about some time after I hear some of your opinions. Right now I have some pressing engagements to attend to which is why I am going to hold off on that, in addition to not wanting to influence the opinions of those who might decided to comment. That is all for now hope that you all are no falling asleep reading this, if you are I am sorry and will attempt to be more entertaining in future postings.

No comments: